January 23, 2013

The Answer to All Your Cam Girl Problems



How do I keep my chat room entertained?

What is ManyCam and how do I use it?

Where can I sell clips and pictures?
How much should I sell them for?

Which cam site is the best?

Is it better to use a laptop or a desktop?

How do I get more regular customers?

What do I have to do to get longer private chats?

How do I become an independent cam model?

If I quit camming, is there a way to get rid of all my videos?

Do I need a payment processor? Which one should I use?

Sound familiar? 

Come get the solutions to these and other cam girl problems during our live Cam Girl
Q & A class tomorrow, Thursday, January 24th, 2013 at 9:30pm EST in the Cam Girl Classroom

For one full hour, I'll be at your disposable to answer all your webcam modeling and business questions. There's no cost and no registered required. It's sure to be a fun and informative experience!

See you in class!

P.S. - Yes, I will be doing a "How to Split Cam Using ManyCam" tutorial! Go to Ustream and get a screen name so you can ask questions during the class.

***Edited to Add*** You can now watch the recording of this class in the Cam Girl Classroom. Please rate and share it. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment