November 27, 2012

WeCamGirls: The Community for Cam Models


      Perhaps you have noticed the new banner for WeCamGirls.com under the header. Well, let this be your personal invitation to come over and check out the community. I've been hanging out over there for a few days now and I really enjoy the atmosphere. It has a very Facebook-like feel and offers all kinds of tools and resources for cam models. There's a forum, a chat room,  a "commercial profile" that you can use to promote your independent cam shows and cam site profiles, cam site reviews on more cam sites than I ever seen before, and even reviews of some cam studios. WeCamGirls.com also welcomes user submitted tips, articles, and useful links.


There's about 800 registered members on the site, everyone seems friendly and eager to help each other. So far I haven't seen any dramatic outbreaks. The creators and moderators of the site are very accessible and always open to our suggestions. I love racking up experience points and achievements, too. My only suggestion is when you create your username for the site, keep it short. I didn't read the disclaimer and my screen name, "1UniquePassion" got cut to "1UniquePassi" and once you submit your screen name you can't change it.

Be sure to add me as a friend when you get there! www.wecamgirls.com/users/1UniquePassi/


3 comments:

  1. WeCamGirls is GREAT! I joined just last week when it was really firing up and I love the discussion topics on the forums, and the input that I get from other models. It's very user-friendly and easy to navigate, unlike some other blogs/forums out there. Definitely a must-do for webcam models, both new and experienced!

    -Avery West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Avery for your comment and Thank you for connecting with me on WCG and Twitter! You're Awesome! ♥

      Delete
  2. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR LIVE CAM MODELS!
    PROFIT UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete