January 11, 2013

Cam Girl Confidence: Make Me Over


Back in July, I did a live class titled, "7 Habits of Highly Effective Cam Girls"


Habit #3:  Kill 'em with Confidence!

I'm too _______ to be a webcam model

In this video you'll learn why you are the perfect type for webcam modeling!


Confidence is more than just the way you look (although that is part of it). It's self-assurance. A complete knowing of who you are, what you do, what you stand for in life, and the value of what you have to offer. 

One action you can take today, to boost your confidence is to create your own signature look or persona. This doesn't have to be anything far off from your regular look, sometimes a little change goes a long way. Get a haircut, color, weave, bikini wax, eyebrow threading, Crest whitening strips, a new piercing, tattoo, outfit or accessory. Do whatever is going to make you always feel your sexiest, not just when you get on cam, but all the time, and do this regularly.

The great thing is, updating your look doesn't have to break the bank. After I finish this post, I'm on my way to a local Aveda Institute to get a cut & style from an Aveda Master Student for only $18! Each week I go to Dollar General and treat myself to a new nail polish. Total cost: $1 + tax. There are always beauty deals on discount sites like Groupon. I've made it a habit to check Groupon and LivingSocial first before investing in beauty treatments for myself.

Listen honey, no matter what you may have told yourself...

You are beautiful! You are desirable! You are sexy!

Once you feel it, know it, and act like it, your results with webcam modeling will improve dramatically! There is nothing more attractive to a man, than a confident woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment