January 14, 2013

Coming Up on HowToCamGirl.Com

Puttin' ya in the know, here's the tea on what's going good here at How To Cam Girl!


If you're on the HowToCamGirl.com e-mail list, watch your inbox tomorrow for an e-mail from me. It's got all the info about the upcoming "Taxes for Webcam Models" live class with "The XXX CPA" David Beider and more special news on events happening during the first month of 2013. If you're not on the e-mail list, be sure to take a moment now to put your name and e-mail address in the box on the top right hand corner of this page. 

More YouTube videos coming next month, maybe sooner, and I'm open to all your suggestions on topics to discuss, webcam modeling questions, or other ideas. If you have sent a question to my e-mail, YouTube inbox, or by using the Contact form, and you HAVE NOT received an answer back from me, please send your question to me again using the CONTACT form on this page. You and your question are important to me. Unfortunately, sometimes, things get buried in my e-mail inbox. My oOps.

I still owe you all an updated cam girl resource guide. I'll save you the sob story on why it's not done yet (I don't like hearing excuses, not even my own, LOL) and reassure you that as soon as the resource guide is completed and ready, it will be sent out to everyone who is on the e-mail list. Again to get on the e-mail list, enter your name and e-mail address in the box on the top right. 

Lastly, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has LIKE'd, ReTweeted, subscribed, shared, or recommended me to others and told them about what's going on here at HowToCamGirl.com. I appreciate your support and encouragement more than you will ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment