January 2, 2013

Look Back to Move Forward




webcam modeling advice, how to make money as a cam girl
Hey Everyone! Happy New Year to all of you. I pray that you have had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to take on the 2013 with moxie! It's great to be back here writing on the blog and I look forward to all the delicious new things I have in store for you this year.

In this post, the first post of 2013, I wanted to talk about resolutions and goal setting. Of course, many of us make new year's resolutions, but one thing I feel is often overlooked when it comes to goal setting and making intentions for the new year, is that we fail to take time to reflect on the lessons and blessings from the previous year and fully release them so that we can be open to what's in front of us.

In the following video my mentor, James Wedmore, shares his process for reflection and releasing the previous year. During the service at church this past Sunday, we participated in a similar exercise known as the "Burning Bowl". The technique described is simple, and perhaps a bit hokey, however it is effective and I highly suggest that you take the time to watch and follow along with James' video. I promise you will be able to feel a difference.


After you finish watching James' video and doing your own burning bowl exercise, be sure to leave a comment sharing your experience and also tell me about one of your new year's resolutions!





No comments:

Post a Comment