December 16, 2012

The Day I Blew Up The Blog


If you are a frequent visitor to the HowToCamGirl.com blog, you may notice some design changes...If you're new, I apologize for the "blah" look around here.

See what had happened was, I was playing around with Blogger's dynamic views templates...and I knew I should have backed up my template, just for good measure....and I didn't...(you can probably see where I'm going with this)
webcam-modeling-how-to-be-a-cam-girl
 I will still be posting blogs and all the original posts are still here, it's just the look I have to change. So, please bare with me over the next couple weeks as I get the blog restored back to all it's glory and prayerfully even better than it was before I blew it up. I appreciate your support and patience. 




No comments:

Post a Comment