October 13, 2012

Camgirl Tip: The Backwards Show

Here is a great tip from webcam model, Sophie Moon
I think this is a great suggestion. Give it a try and leave a comment sharing your results!
This pretty awesome for the girls who use 'group' flavored camming sites like Cam4 and Chaturbate and you could maybe use it in Free Chat just with different tiers (it will make sense in a minute) starting at "panties and bra" instead of "masturbating with 2 toys"
I have learned something very interesting about psychology, which is this: Fear of loss is a stronger motivator than desire for gain. Based on this information, I have invented a new kind of public tipping show which I like to call "The Backwards Show" because it has a tendency to move backwards.
Most girls wait until they have met their goal, and then do what they have promised. However, I have found, that I earn more tips more rapidly by starting at the highest tier: masturbating with 2 toys. I promise to do so for only 10 minutes, while informing the viewers (through my goal text) that after 10 minutes, if I have not earned $20 in tips, I will take a toy away. After 10 minutes have passed and the goal hasn't been met, I retain the progress made (let's say $6 out of $20) while taking a toy away and resetting the goal. I then masturbate with one toy for 10 minutes, at which point, I take the toy away and start masturbating with fingers only, unless I reach my goal, at which point, I will add a toy.
Here are the tiers:  
2 toys  
1 toy
Finger touching
Naked 
Bra off
Shorts off
Top off
Fully Clothed
(Secret tier #0: Offline [lol])
It really really works and I'm super proud of myself for thinking of it :D Guys fight to stay on the top tiers!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it would work but I tried it today and it was fun how they was scrambling for tokens to keep my clothes off lmao.

    ReplyDelete